Reint Scholvinck and Melle Runderkamp made the comedy-adventure TV show Hunter Street, which aired on Nickelodeon from March 11, 2017, to February 23, 2018, and on TeenNick from July 29, 2019, to September 27, 2019.
The show is about five foster children, played by Stony Blyden, Mae Mae Renfrow, Kyra Smith, Thomas Jansen, and Daan Creyghton, who must solve a mystery to find their missing foster parents. In the second season of the show, Wilson Radjou-Pujalte and Kate Bensdorp join the cast.
In the third season, Eliyha Altena and Sarah Nauta join the cast. A fourth season was made, but it didn’t start airing in the US. Instead, it started in the UK from April 19 to May 20, 2021. That’s exactly what we’ll be doing in this post, as we talk about Hunter Street Season 4. So, with that being said, let’s get started!
Season 4 News for Hunter Street
Before we start, we should warn you that this post might give away things about the next season of the Hunter Street series. If you don’t like being spoiled, you might want to stop reading this post. But if you don’t mind being spoiled, we can move on.
- When Did Good Girls Season 4 Release: Everything You Need To Know!
- When Does Good Trouble Season 4 Start: Trailer & Everything We Know in 2022!
Also, keep in mind that we did not make or leak the spoilers. You can find them all over the internet. So, what do we know about the people who will be in Season 4 of Hunter Street?
Stony Blyden as Max, Mae Mae Renfrow as Tess, Kyra Smith as Anika, Thomas Jansen as Daniel, and Daan Creyghton as Sal are all likely to be back for the next season of the show.
We do know that as this show goes on, new things are added to it at the same time. A lot of new characters will probably be added to the show in Season 4.
The Hunter kids go undercover to find and combine both new and old technology. They find out that they are not the only kids in “The Relatives,” which is different from what they thought before. They also face powerful enemies who have a grudge against the Hunters and want to break the family apart.
- Kyra Smith as Anika Hunter
- Kate Bensdorp as Evie Hunter
- Eliyha Altena as Oliver
Cast That Returns
- Sarah Nauta as Jasmyn
- Alyssa Guerrouche played Jennie
- Padraig Turley played Florian
- Reiky de Valk played Josh
- Ronald Top played Erik Hunter
- Tooske Ragas as Kate Hunter
- Thomas Cammaert plays Markus
- Thomas Jansen as Daniel Hunter
- Dottie, played by Cystine Carreon
- Mimi Ferrer as Miss Lucas
- Max Van Kreij as Mr. Simmons
- Loveday Smith plays Diane.
- Jakob Nieuwenhuijsen as Alexander Jackson
- Isabelle Jackson was played by Myrthe Burger
Where Can I Watch Season 4 of Hunter?
You can stream Season 4 of Hunter online | Peacock.
According to hunterstreet.fandom, A brand-new mystery is in store for the Hunter family in the all-new fourth season of Hunter Street, premiering Monday 19th April 2021 at 6:30 pm on Nickelodeon UK & Ireland!
Where Did They Film Hunter Street?
Hunter Street was filmed in Aalsmeer, the Netherlands, at the same time as De Ludwigs. They used the same sets, scripts, and crew.
Where Is Hunter Street House?
In the Nickelodeon TV show Hunter Street, the house at Singel 140-142 in the centre of Amsterdam is used as the Hunter house.
- Will There Be a Season 2 of getting Even: Confirmation on Renewal or Cancellation!
- When Is Defending Jacob Season 2 Coming Out: Everything You Need To Know!
Hunter Street | The Mysterious Gift
In Hunter Street, Who Is Florian?
The Intruder in “Hunter Street” (TV Episode 2021) – Padraig Turley plays Florian
What Is Hunter Street Based on?
Based on the popular Dutch TV show “De Ludwigs,” “Hunter Street” is about a family of five foster children who live in Amsterdam. Jansen was surprised by how easy it was to get the part.